Thursday, April 15, 2010




Quite excited for these shoes from Venus and Mars etsy store. They were listed as 1940s oxfords but I feel like they could even be from the late 30s. Either way, cute! I hope hope hope they fit. Buying vintage shoes is such a crap shoot with me. The most comfortable pumps I own are 9 inches long by 3 inches wide....somehow though, it just doesn't translate when I buy vintage shoes.

Speaking of shoes....

These dance shoes from Aris Allen are absolutely my kind of shoe. I adore them! From the cut-outs to the tie to the round toe...yum! I would even pay $65 for them no problem, but they are dance shoes with a suede sole. Somehow, I don't think they are meant for street walking. And that makes me a sad panda.

Endless.com has some Re-Mix Vintage shoes discounted as does Amazon.com. Since Re-Mix is *barely* affordable I haven't decided which shoe or color I am going to get. I know that I am partial to navy, red, and green so anything I make in the future will probably have those colors or shades of those colors. I'm thinking white, green, or red.

No comments: