Thursday, May 20, 2010

Green

I had a serious green fetish about two summers ago. I suppose it's never really gone away because I still find myself attracted to predominately green things. So, despite my assertions that I love red, I find that my closet is seriously lacking in anything remotely red. Here are some of my favorites on Etsy:

Ostrich and green velvet wedges. $85 from Thrush. According to the measurements on the seller's site, they seem to be a fairly wide vintage size 5. You have no idea how tempted I am to pick these up. 1. A wide size 5; 2. two tone green and tan; 3. love the way the straps cross in the front.

Celluloid palm tree pin. $15 from vintageclothiers. I've had a real thing for tropical themes leading into summer.


Glass bangles. $29.99 from BleuFleur. I adore these shades of jade green all marbled together. There's something very art deco about these shades.


No comments: