Friday, March 19, 2010

Knitting Setbacks

I felt so motivated working on my little projects but alas, I left my knitting on the coffee table only to come home to a trail of yarn that ended somewhere in the bedroom. Murphy had picked up the ball of yarn from the coffee table and proceeded to bat it around the whole apartment until the ball ran out. There was yarn stuck in the springs of the recliner! I couldn't get it unstuck and ended up breaking the yarn twice. Rolling up a ball of yarn is very hard with a cat close on your heels. I had to stand directly over the yarn as I wound it up and gave Murphy a shove with my foot every time he got the glint in his eye or the wiggle in his butt. So, for now, I've wound my yarn and stuffed it into a bin in the 2nd bedroom's closet. I feel so unmotivated right now! Sad story. :(

No comments: