Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Apparently, stressing out about money makes me spend more. So contradictory, but a typically self-destructive behavior. Perhaps if I don't write it down in a semi-public forum it isn't true and it didn't really happen.

I really liked something about this fabric. There are 2.5 yards with a good deal of soiling where it was folded but I'm going to do some research and soak the hell out of it and hope for the best. It was only $8 and still probably not worth the price per yard considering I have no idea whether it will come clean, but it really isn't a lot of money and if it does clean, then yea; I will make a shirt.

Completely gratuitous and pointless purchase of cotton flannel. It's spring for god's sake but there are 6 yards for a reasonable price and enough yardage to make a whole pair of pajamas....that's totally worth it, right?

Tell me, how in the world was I supposed to pass this up? Seriously. There was the cutest 30s novelty fabric with fish but it had been sold already. I know that I would have paid far more than i should have if it was available. So this is a really great second place purchase here. There are 2.5 yards and the wheels in my head are spinning madly. What can I make with this? I will think of something, I know it.

No comments: