Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Cleaning

I've been thinking for a while now that I wanted to clean out my closet via Ebay or Etsy but I finally got the push I needed from my husband. He has some vintage car parts he found he didn't need and his dad has a ton of things that he doesn't need....so I opened an Ebay account to sell some of those things and an Etsy account to sell some of mine. Hopefully it goes well. I feel a bit wobbly as far as naming a shipping price without actually knowing what it's going to end up being so I'm going with the easiest route - USPS flat rate boxes. Also easier because the boxes are free, but my mom is going to procure some boxes from where she works so hopefully I'll have some regular boxes soon as well. Sometimes you really don't get your money's worth with flat rate boxes. After a couple things get shipped out, I hope I have a better idea of all that.

My Etsy shop is joiedevintage.etsy.com and my Ebay id is joiedevintage as well. Lame? Maybe a bit, but I like how joie de vivre rolls off the tongue. That was taken so why not joie de vintage? After all, that's what I'm selling ;P.

No comments: