Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pre vacation

I'm currently sitting at Pittsburgh International waitng for US Airways to open their ticket counter (not until 4:15, currently 1:00....that's a.m., btw). We drove out last night because the weather is supposed to be bad today and the temps are supposed to be below freezing all night and day. We were hoping to check our bags and get through security and not have to worry about anything but waiting for the plane. Oh well. The husband is currently passed out and I'm just trying to stay up. I'm determined to be first in line as soon as the counter opens. We're already checked in courtesy of online check-in. We managed to fit everything for the week into one suitcase and one carry on. I'm very proud of us. Every minute or so, the arrival/deptarture screen beeps and it's getting on my nerves.

No comments: